Our “Trapper” bedroll is an open-ended ‘envelope’ style swag. We use the same, military-grade 12oz canvas upper as in our “Adventurer” bedroll, with a hard-wearing PVC base.
You will love the simplicity of this design. It rolls up compactly and is easy to carry, set up and pack away.
Your bedding can even be left within bedroll as the extended nylon webbing straps (supplied) will be long enough to secure the entire roll.
Unlike the Adventurer, you should be aware that this bedroll is not fully enclosable – the head end is open to the elements and to any nosey critters in the vicinity. In line with the traditional cowboy swags and army bivvis, the “Trapper” bedroll has no pole system. There are also no hammock sleeves for off-the-ground sleeping.
As an entry-level bedroll, the “Trapper” is a great piece of kit and we are proud of the design. The materials and construction mean this is an extremely durable piece of equipment. You will get a great night’s sleep in variable conditions.
As with all our bedrolls, the “Trapper” is made in England and is covered by our Wynnchester Built to Last Guarantee.
- Box section at head end giving extra sleeping room.
- Compact rolled size (rolls up to approx 50cm wide x 20 cm diameter)
- Weight: circa 3.5kg (canvas weight can slightly vary from roll to roll.)
- External Dimensions: 220cm Length; Width 90cm at widest point; tapered to 80cm at the foot end
- Vinyl backed waterproof zips
- Highest quality 12oz military-grade British canvas upper (52% polyester / 48% cotton)
- Robust, breathable, non deforming, water and rot resistant upper
- Wind resistant, highly insulating
- Pillow pocket for comfort and safe storage of jacket, keys, torch etc.
- Suitable for a variety of mattress types, or none
- Includes standard black nylon bedroll carry straps, with side-release buckles
- Available in Olive Green colour with green PVC base
*Roll mat, sleeping bag and other bedding / accessories not included.